To add SmartMetrics support to Google Analytics account:
To add SmartMetrics support to Google Analytics 4 account:
To add SmartMetrics support to the Google Ads account, please share your Google Ads customer ID with SmartMetrics support.
How to find your Google Ads customer ID:
You must be a property owner (or an owner of a parent property) to add a user.
To add a new user:
To add SmartMetrics support to a Tag Manager account:
To add SmartMetrics support to your Meta business account:
1. Go to Business Settings.
2. Below Users, click Partners.
3. Click + Add.
4. Select Give a partner access to your assets.
5. Enter the Partner Business ID (1376233595775404) and click Next.
6. On this screen, you can add partners to multiple assets. Choose a type of asset in the first column. Select the assets you want to add your partner to in the second column. Assign a role for your partner in the third column. Repeat these steps until you’ve chosen roles for all of the assets you want to assign.
7. Click Save Changes.
To add SmartMetrics support to your LinkedIn ads account:
1. Sign in to Campaign Manager.
2. Click the correct account name.
3. Near the top right of the account page, click the Settings icon next to the account name and select manage access from the dropdown.
4. Click Edit on the top right.
5. Click Add User to Account.
6. You can paste in the member’s LinkedIn public profile URL (suggested) or type in the name of the member you would like to have added to your ads account.
To invite SmartMetrics support to Business Center and assign a role:
1. Under the Members tab, click Invite Member.
2. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org to send an invitation.
3. Select the type of Access Settings: Admin
4. Click Next and select the assets and permissions you’d like to assign to this member, then click Confirm.
To add SmartMetrics support to Pinterest Ads account:
1. Log into your Pinterest business account
2. Select Business Access from the menu (top-right corner)
3. Click Partners in the left-side navigation
4. Click Add partner
5. Enter your partner’s business ID (896849850702838960)
6. Select Invite a partner to access your assets
7. Click Assign ad accounts to assign permissions to the people you’ve added
8. Alternatively, you can add partners by clicking Ad accounts in the left-side navigation, selecting an ad account, clicking the Partners tab and clicking Assign partners.
To add SmartMetrics Support to your Shopify store (via Shopify Partners), please share your Shopify store URL (e.g. https://storename.myshopify.com) with us and we will send you a request via email.